Tuesday, August 30, 2011

DT CALL!!!!

Good Morning,
Today is the last day to submit entries for the Design Team Call. 

You have until 8pm EST on Wednesday to upload your creations. 
We have had a great time this current term with our lovely ladies and are happy that some of them are staying. Unfortunetly some will not be continuing with so that means we need to add to our team!!!

Are you wanting to try out for a DT team?
Then I think you should give us a try...here is what you will need to do!
The deadline to email me for entry information is 430pm EST on Wednesday.

Email Melanie...newbymom@embarqmail.com with the following information:
~Name
~e-mail address
~Blog address and name

Here is what will happen next:
~Melanie will send you back an email along with a sketch for you to use.
~You will then create a card or scrapbook page using the sketch and put it on your blog along with the badge below and a link back to the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog and also link your project to inlinkz so we know you have it finishe and we can take a look at it!!!

We will be excepting creations from August 10th to August 31st

The term will run from October 3rd to January 30th
We will be taking a break the weeks of November 21st and December 26th

You will be expected to make a project with specified challenges every other week (we break the group into two groups)
The perks do vary depending on who our sponsor is for the month...could be free digi images, discounts to the store, mailed packages, etc.



~If you are looking for the current challenge...please scroll down this post will remain at the top until the DT call is over~


12 comments:

Star said...

Thank you so much for your consideration and the chance to join your lovely team!

Tracey said...

help? the email keeps bouncing back to me saying the address is incorrect. Am I doing something wrong?
Tracey

Natali said...

Hi Melanie,
I cant send you email (every time come back "I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients".. Can I try another email or answer me please natali.larson@yandex.ru

Tq. Natali

Natali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natali said...

Hi Melanie,

Now I understand why I cant send mail to your address.. *embarqmail* read my email like spam and blok it. (i sent test mail from one my address to another and was no broblem..

Place where i stay have no separatle line for each computer. one line we have may be 100, maybe 1000 computers.. I guess only this reason.


Thank you,
Natali

Melanie said...

Natali did you get the email I sent you???

Natali said...

Yes, I did. (This is a test email, let me know if you get it. Melanie) But I cant answer back (((... Look like I have same problem like Tracey...

Natali

Justyna Cieslinska said...

I've just entered my card.
I want to be part of your Team!
Hugs,
Justyna C

Cre8tiveVet said...

I hope you received my email. I don't think I had any problems but it sounds like others did. Let me know. -Yvette
cre8tivegirls at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for a fun sketch for the DT call I think I have done everything right and got my card done just in time after being away xx

Mrs. Sassy Crafter (Fabi) said...

Thanks so much for the DT call, and thank you for even considering me for your DT =0)


www.mrssassycrafter.com

Moira said...

It wouldn't let me do the inlinkz.. but I do have my post (finally) up.. stupid blogger!

http://onesmartbug.blogspot.com/2011/08/critter-challenge-design-team-call.html

Hope it still counts!!