WELCOME TO THE CRITTER SKETCH CHALLENGE BLOG'S 100TH BLOG POST.
This is a time of pure excitement for me. It's so hard to believe that two years ago on February 15, 2010 this challenge blog was launched. Two years and 100 challenges later we are still going strong.
I want to thank everyone that has played a huge part in making this blog so successful. Thank you to our design team members, our sponsors, those that have created sketches and provided challenge ideas, and those that have made post for me when times in my life kept me from being able to do it.
Hats off to all of you for helping to make this blog as much yours as it is mine.
We have a lot to cover this week so let's get on with the show.
We are being sponsored by 3 sponsors this week. At the end of the blog hop we will do a random selection of 3 participants all of who will win a prize from one of our 3 sponsors just for participating. Below you will find the rules to join in on the fun.
Everyone participating in our blog hop is using images from one of our three sponsors.
And Our sponsors are:
Here are the rules to join in on the fun!!!!
1. You must visit all of our participants blogs (listed below.) Make a comment on their blog creations.
2. After leaving a comment come back here and leave a comment that you finished.
3. Create a project using the sketch that our design team used and upload your project below.
Some things for you to know:
1. This hop will last for 1 full week. Projects must be uploaded by 5pm EST on February 5th.
2. We will be giving away 3 prizes and you must do the steps above to be eligible to win.
3. WE APPRECIATE YOU!!!!!!!!
Here is our design team blog hop order. Are you ready to start hopping????
Here is the sketch that you'll need to create with.
Here is one last creation for inspiration for you from our design team member Karen. How cute is this!!!!
Thank you for participating and HAVE FUN!!!