Monday, August 15, 2011

Challenge #78~Wedding and Winner

Happy Monday everyone! As always, I hope you all had a nice weekend and are enjoying the last bit of time before the kids go back to school!


Here is our sponsor for the month:



I'm gonna start this week with our winner from last month....
Winner for July is:
Congrats Samantha...please send an email to Melanie newbymom@embarqmail.com to claim your prize!!!


Challenge #78~Wedding
Projects using a wedding theme. Can be wedding, wedding shower, or anniversary!

Here is the DT's fab work:

Karen:
Pretty white and embossed card. Love that heart in the middle.




Lisa:
This is soooo pretty...I just love this image and the purple...awe!!!





Sandye:
I just love love Riley and this is so cute! What a pair is right...so adorable!




Jacki:
Someone must really be in the wedding spirit since she created 2 cards for us this week! Both are just stunning and whoever gets them will be in awe! I really like those string of embellishments...the beads...sooo cute!!












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for choosing me! I am away on holiday at the moment but thank you for choosing me and I have emailed you xxx

Dawn Frost said...

Love all the DT's wedding themed cards! Thanks for a fantastic, happy challenge.

Star said...

Thank you for the lovely challenge. DT, you all did an amazing job!

Anonymous said...

Awww really cute wedding cards

x