Monday, June 4, 2012

Challenge # 118 - Odd Recipe Challenge

Can you believe, here we are.. and it is JUNE!  This year is just flying for me.  As a teacher, I am very much looking forward to the end of the month as we will be on summer vacation!!  I know some of you are already enjoying your summer break.. and I'm envious!!

A new month also means we have a new sponsor!!  
Please welcome back this fabulous sponsor! 

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge. Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division 
of  I Did It Creations, was created and is owned by 
Robyn Weinrib.  Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.  

Robyn’s Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award the winner her choice of 5 digital stamps.


This is also week one for our new design team term.  
Group one welcomed two new members, 
please pop on over to check out their blogs.  

This weeks challenge is an "Odd Challenge".  
It is only odd because we are asking you to use our
Odd Recipe of 1 ribbon, 3 buttons and 5 brads or eyelets.

First up we have:
New Member - Shirl Nases
How fun is this beach scene that she created.  
I wish I was that girl sitting on that tropical beach!!


New Member -  Emma Oliver
How adorable is this image!  Seriously one of the sweetest images I have seen!!  What a darling little card!
 

Returning member - Crystal Dennett
I love the soft colours of Crystal's cards.  
I know I love to receive "Happy Mail".


Returning member - Georgia Ehrman
This makes me want to go to the beach and play! I LOVE the sentiment that Georgia has used!!

Returning member - Jacqui McNeil
 I just love the colours that Jacqui has used, the little bits of pink just pop right up on her card.  Such a sweet image too!!




 Please don't forget to check out Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More, they are June's fantastic sponsor!!!


No comments: