Monday, April 9, 2012

Challenge # 110 - Critters

Find those CRITTERS and show them to us! I know you all have some sort of critter in your stash - or if you don't, check out our sponsor Inky Impressions.. they have some adorable critter stamps! 


 Jenn.. how adorable is this - makes me want to climb on that bed and cuddle with that critter!


Crystal - I LOVE this Bo Bunny paper - I'm hoarding a piece of it in my stash. Love the little butterflies.. 
they are the perfect little critters for this card.


Georgia - How amazing is this!! 
I just love this image.. it is so adorable. 
I love that Georgia, like Crystal added a pretty 
little butterfly critter to this too!


Jacqui - Sweet and simple.. love the little mouse critter - especially the little one that is sleeping under the flower.


Please make sure you stop by our fantastic sponsor!! 



 






11 comments:

I Don't Do Straight said...

Lovely DT cards.
Couldn't see Mr Linky...... so will it be OK if I post my entry here :-
http://idontdostraight.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/anything-goes.html
Thanks for a great challenge :)

fionalawlor said...

Gorgeous cards from the DT :) I also see no Mr.Linky so my card is here -
http://handmadebyfionamccarthy.blogspot.com/2012/04/karens-doodles-dt-card-challenge-102.html
Hope it's ok to post it here.
Thanks,
Fiona L x

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

I couldn't find the linky either
http://lilypinkscraps.blogspot.com/2012/04/colour-your-world.html

Hope this is ok.....

Dawn Frost said...

Great cards DT! My critter is sharing the limelight with a hunter, too cute. Thanks for a great challenge.

Angela said...

I love critters! Great cards from the DT; thanks for the fun challenge!

Purple Card Lady said...

Great inspiration from the DTs. TFS!

Purple Card Lady said...

Great inspiration from the DTs. TFS!

Bonnie said...

Sorry, I loaded my card #18
& then the link to it disappeared. I don't know how to fix it so it links directly back to my card

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Lovely cards by the DT - thanks for sharing! Helen x

Crafty Math Chick said...

Thanks for the fun challenge - I LOVE making cards with animals on them!

Heidi Brawley said...

Thanks for the fun challenge to play along with!
hugs
Heidi