Monday, September 26, 2011

Challenge #84 - Anything Goes

Today is an exciting day for us here at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog but also a sad one.  Today is the last day of our current term for our design team.  Next week we will welcome a new group to bless you with their talent.  I want to thank each and every one of you for your hard, talented, dedicated work.  This term was a term of change and I thank you for being patient and always striving to provide us with your top notch work.  THANK YOU!!!
Make sure you join us next week as we welcome our new design team.

This week is our last sponsorship week for Stamp and Create.  I love working with Lacey at Stamp and Create.  Make sure you check out their store for some wonderful products. 


This weeks challenge:
Anything Goes
Create a project of anything and enter it to win this months challenge.

The design team's creations.

What a georgous holiday card.  I love this precious image and the flocking on the stocking and kitty hat.  Great paper piecing on the dress, so cute. 


I love these colors!!  Great easle card and cute image.  I love the scalloped circle backing the image.


Oh my gosh Sandye, what a precious image and a super fun card.  Perfect for this time of year.  Love the DP and embelishments.


Have fun and happy crafting!!




9 comments:

mueppi said...

Great works by DT!
Hugs Gisela from germany

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Entered my Autumn Color Birthday Card made using buttons.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

cotnob said...

Lovely DT cards, thanks for the great challenge.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Marfa from Miami just dropping by to enter my card in the challenge and say hello. Hope you are all having a great day.

ThePurplePlace said...

Thanks for the FUN!!

Good Luck to all!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Lovely creations from the DT (I especially love the image Karen used!).

Pat (mspfd) said...

Great cards by the team!

MaryG said...

hope you like my "Anything goes" ^_^

MaryG said...

heila! ^_^ when the winner will be announced???