Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Challenge #61 AND New DT!!!!

~~~~Please do not hate me!!! I'm so very sorry that this is getting posted (almost) a day late! I'm horrible I know!!! As you know from the previous post, I am actually sitting in a hotel room in NC after a very long day of house hunting...wow...it was an incredibly long day and tomorrow is going to be more of the same. We are hoping that by the time we leave here on Wednesday to go back up to Pa. that we will have a house to rent so keep your fingers crossed for us!!!~~~~


NOW....on to what you all have been waiting for all day long!!! I'm going to first announce our new DT! They will be starting and creating projects for you beginning in May!! So be on the look out for them and please be sure to visit their blogs and leave them some love!


NEW DT

Group #1
(she is staying with us from our previous term)


(could you please shoot Melanie an e-mail...we do not have your e-mail address)

(who is also returning from our previous DT)


Group #2

(returning from our previous DT term)



(could you also shoot Melanie an e-mail with your e-mail address)



~Welcome Welcome ladies! We are so very excited to start this new term and see all of our creative work!~

We have a new sponsor for all of you that will be for this challenge and the next challenge! So those of you that played along the last two weeks......be sure you check back next week to see if you won a prize from our previous sponsor The Stamping Boutique

Our new sponsor is:



Have you ever taken a look at Dustin Pikes images??? They are just fantastic! This is one of my favorite digital image artists. He has challenges, lots of wonderful deals and he just loves to give our freebies...so I'd follow his site and check out ALLLLL his goodness!!!


Challenge #61
Punches and/or Dies
(need to use two different ones on your project)


Before I show you what our DT did for the challenge I MUST show you something else!!! Last week I totally boo-booed and didn't add our wonderful Guest DT's project and I feel just terrible about it so I am putting it up today for all of you to admire! Please be sure you go over and say hello to our Guest DT and leave her some love!!

ANITA
This is just a fantastic card! She used a TSB image. I just love the flower in the corner and the layers behind the image! Great colors just in time for Easter!
Anita, thank you again for your patience with me!!! Much appreciated!


Okay....NOW...the DT's work for the current challenge (dies or punches)


Tanya:
Now this is a great birthday card. I just love all the sparkle going on and this layout is just GREAT!!!


Tammy:
Yummy...that's what I think when I look at this card...yummy...the DP and that drink ;-)



Sandye:
I love seeing a masculine card. You don't see nearly as many of them as you do girly cards. That was a great use of the punches/dies!!



Crystal:
You can't tell me this isn't just the cutest card and image!! What'd I tell you about Dustin....he makes some great images!! Sooo sweet!



Michelle:
A shaped card???!!! Yay...I just love it. These colors are great too and those butterflies.....adorable!!!

Kelly:
-better late then never ;-)


I just want to take a second and say thank you to the girls in this group that will be leaving us! Melanie and I have really really enjoyed having you as part of this team and have loved all the inspiration you have given to all our followers doing our challenges!!!
THANK YOU!!!!

12 comments:

Christine said...

Please find my link here for my entry.

http://hydenseekcreations.blogspot.com/2011/04/happy-easter.html

Martina Rau said...

Wonderful theme and DT´s, ladies!
Here is my idea:

Butterfly

Hugs
Tina

Kali said...

here is mine
http://www.bastelgrotte.de/blog/?p=8467

WencheP said...

Here is my card:

HERE

Gry-Beate said...

Beautiful DT cards, you can find my card Here

;0)Gry-Beate

Scrappy said...

Good Luck with the househunting! Welcome to NC! We moved here from the NY/NJ area two years ago and love it down here! Contact me through my blog if you wanna chat! :)

Scrappy
big-scrappy-world.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all the new DT members and thanks for the fab inspiration too! hugs Samantha :0)

Tina said...

so ecited to be on the design team...awesome cards everyone

Tina

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Thanks for another fun challenge and DT inspiration :)

Pattie G said...

Your inspirations are all wonderful!

Hugs ♥

Debbie said...

Nice one girls, dt cards are fab. Debbiexx

Dawn Frost said...

Great cards ladies, love all the dies used! I don't know what I'd do without my punches, lol! Thanks for a great challenge.