Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Holidays - Welcome New Design Team

I hope everyone is enjoyed a wonderful Christmas and Holiday season. This is a vacation week for our design team but I wanted to take the time to thank everyone that applied for our 4th term design team. We had a ton of wonderful applicants but only a few open spots.
Please help me welcome our new design team. You'll be blessed with their wonderful talent in 2011.
Group 1
MarshaW. Sanderlin
April Lower
Moira Coward
Colleen Spangler
Georgia Ehrmann

Group 2
Michele Tinsley
Kelly Haberstroh
Tanya Johnson
Tammy Miller
Crystal Dennett
Sandye Curry


We do have a few guest DT spots open. If your interested in being considered for a guest design spot please email me at newbymom@embarqmail.com

1 comment:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

So happy to be a part of the team! I look forward to "meeting" everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday...