Monday, November 22, 2010

Challenge #41~Food

Good morning all you fabulous crafters! Have you bought all your Thanksgiving dinner foods? How many of you are planning to do some Black Friday shopping? We are having dinner with friends here in Germany for Thanksgiving and no Black Friday shopping for me. Not that there would be any place to go other than the BX...Germans don't celebrate our Thanksgiving (of course) so no need for a Black Friday. Not that I ever go shopping on that day anyway toooooo many people, and tooooooo early in the morning for me! I hope that you all have a blessed day with family and friends and enjoy all the food made with love!

Our sponsor this month:
Don't forget, we are following their challenges for this month sooooooo double your chances of winning some great prizes and take part in the challenges on both sites!

Before getting to our challenge, I wanted to say that Melanie and I could not be happier to see the overflowing amount of enteries each week. All of you participants are amazing, do amazing work and give us all some inspiration. So thank you very much for joining us each week!!!

Challenge #41~Food
What a better challenge for Thanksgiving week....FOOD...super easy, anything food inspired....make our mouths water!!! :)

Our DT team:
Lorie:
Yummy cupcakes and some pretty yummy DP too!

Michele:
We've got a theme happening here....more cupcakes...who doesn't like cupcakes??!! I love this layout!


Jackie:
Mmmmm....a yummy drink...okay, I'm not an olive person but with all that glitter....looks pretty yummy to me!!! And that sentiment...too cute!

Tammy:
We got Turkey. Fab colors!!! Another cute sentiment!


Tanya:
Look at that cute chef....super yummy cake!!!


Kelly:
What an adorable bag...I'd take my leftovers home in this...LOL!!! And that ribbon is looking pretty yummy to me!!
Don't forget about our DT call....look at the previous post for more details!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Job ladies !!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Thanks for the fun challenge, who doesn't love food right? The Dt's creations are terrific, I especially like the seed bead - sprinkles on top of the Martha Stewart punches cupcakes.