Monday, October 4, 2010

New Month, New Sponsor, New Challenge

Morning everyone! It's Monday again! I hope you all had a nice weekend and enjoyed bringing in October. I am assuming that in most places it is starting to feel like fall. I know here in Germany it's felt and looked like fall for a few weeks now.

This is a new month and we have lots of NEW stuff going on. One new thing, our DT....we just announced our new and returning members the other day and now today you get to start seeing some of their wonderful work. Second new thing, our sponsor....it's a new month so it's time for a new sponsor. Third new thing...challenge, a new one each Monday!

So, let's start with our sponsor this month. I am sooo pleased to say that MelJens Designs was able to get us out of a tight spot this month and was happy to sponsor us. They are some wonderful people over there!
So let's take a quick look at Melissa and her company:

Meljen's Designs is a lovely stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical digital images inspired by her kids and family. The Meljen's Designs store officially launched on April 1 and is steadily growing! Meljen's Designs has new releases along with a new challenge every Thursday, freebies every Monday and a Guest Designer each month at the Meljen's Designs Blog. Please visit the Meljen's Designs line of stamps at the WHIMSY STAMPS STORE to browse and enjoy Melissa's wonderful images!




Don't forget to join them in their weekly challenges and she is always offering some fabulous freebies!
They are offering FOUR wonderful images of your choice if you are the winner at the end of the month so be sure to play along with us each week this month to make your chances even better.

Next: CHALLENGE # 34
This month is ALL sketch month!!!

So here is the WONDERFUL sketch designed by our own DT member Michelle.


Isn't this a great sketch....she totally puts mine to shame!! Good work Michelle!

And now for a little inspiration from the DT!!

Colleen
I'm totally feeling fall now!!!




Heidi
I just love those colors for Christmas


Moira
What a great layout...love love love that border punch!

Jackie
Wonderful Halloween card!

Glenda
This sooo reminds me of home and the annual apple butter boil each year in fall!

April
I used a MelJens image for my project today, not very happy with my sketch...sorry Michelle I didn't do it justice!

 








3 comments:

CarlaKH said...

Gorgeous DT creations!

Anonymous said...

Everyone's projects are fabulous! I am so excited to see the various takes on the sketch.

Crafty Math Chick said...

I REALLY liked this week's sketch. Wish I had the opportunity to get more than one card in for it. Hope my main image panel wasn't too big. Thanks for the cool sketch, look forward to seeing the new one tomorrow!