Monday, August 16, 2010

Critter Challenge #27

Hello and welcome to Critter Challenge #27 hosted by sponsor, limeLight Papercrafts. This weeks challenge is to create a boy card or scrapbook page. The twist is it MUST contain glitter somewhere on your creation.
Our guest designer and our design team have some FABULOUS samples for you.
Please help me welcome our Guest Designer

Lynn
She is on limeLight's design team and has an oh so fabulous blog. Make sure you hop over to
to check her work out.





You can purchase the stamp set April used at limeLight Papercrafts.








5 comments:

Lacey Stephens said...

Wow! A boy card with glitter! That is a challenge!! But the team did an awesome job. Will try to play along some time this week.
~Lacey

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

What a GREAT challenge! Had a FABULOUS time with this one, thanks so much! Also, thanks for the AMAZING inspiration from the DT:)

Sandra DeFalco said...

Great job by the DT!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

I am going to give this challenge a try....it will be my first time too....YEAH!!!

Calypso

Donelda said...

Shucks, I thought I had enough time, I couldn't see when the challenge closed. I did a card tonight so I'll just leave a link anyway. That was a fun challenge!!

http://wiggysworldofcrafts.blogspot.com/2010/08/masculine-glitter-card.html

thanks.