Sunday, June 6, 2010

Congratulations Carla's Corner

Thank you so much Tracey for making a post for me earlier. It's pretty late at night on Sunday night and I'm not sure how long my internet will stay up so hopefully I'll be able to get this post and our new challenge post entered before it goes down again.


So with that being said, CONGRATULATIONS to Carla's Corner for winning our May challenges. Carla is winning 3 digi images of her choice from Doodle Dragon Studios. Carla please email me at newbymom@embarqmail.com to claim your prizes.


Please help me welcome our NEW 2nd term DT!!!

You can find some fun info about that on our Design Team page. Each group will rotate bi-weekly so you'll get to see the works of 13 fabulous creators.


Lastly, as sad as I am to bid farewell to our May sponsor, Doodle Dragon Studios, I'm equally as excited to welcome our June sponsor, Soft Pencil. Participate in our challenges through the month of June and you could be the lucky winner of a $15 Soft Pencil Gift Certificate.

Have a great night and check back tomorrow for our first June challenge with our first group of new DT gals!!!

No comments: