Monday, May 24, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge #15

Hello and Happy Monday!!!!! Welcome back for another Critter challenge week. I hope you are enjoy this months sponsor, Doodle Dragon Studios. I know our design team has had a blast working with there digital images. Don't forget for each challenge you play in this month will increase your chances of winning 3 FREE digi images from Doodle Dragon. So scroll down, check out the sketch and get crafting!!!


This week is only a sketch challenge. No vendor restrictions!!! Of course if you have Doodle Dragon digis we would love to see what you create with them.
My DT ALWAYS rocks my socks!!!!! Here are their creations:



Marsha Sanderlin
http://stampingdownsouth.blogspot.com/

April Lower





8 comments:

Heidi said...

Wohooo, Im second to post my creation! I think it's a new record for me. Wonderful creations from the design team!

Gina said...

Love working with this sketch, I find the fussier ones too difficult to work with!
Love as always Gina x x x

Anonymous said...

another great sketch! Love the DT's creations too!

Mary Ski said...

I love Doodle Dragon and this was a fun sketch to work with.

BarbaraW said...

Fun sketch to work with. Design team did a great job!

Gloria Westerman said...

Opps.....I check out my blog and saw that my card for this challenge didn't up load.....I am so sorry....

cowboydutrem said...

I really enjoyed working with this sketch. Thanks!

Nat said...

I couldn't find myself in the posts, so I did it again.