Monday, July 9, 2012

Challenge #123 - Colour Inspiration

This week we are headed back over to 
Design-seeds.com  for another fabulous colour inspiration photo.  How can you not be inspired by this fantastic photo.  I am sure many of you have enjoyed patriotic celebrations over the past week, and now you get a chance to be crafty with the colours.  Take a look at this fantastic photo... 


 We hope that you are as inspired as we were...  look what our design team came up with... 

How adorable is this?!  I just love everything about this card... 
and how about that cat sitting in the corner..  LOVE IT!!!!


 Here is my "red, white, and blue" layout, but please check out my blog for my "patriotic" layout.


I'm a sucker for Riley the Moose - not sure what it is about him...  but I love anything and everything that Riley does.. how patriotic of him....holding that American Flag! 


Just so sweet..  I'm a sucker for sparklers.. even at my age I still love them.  I adore this image.


Another wonderfully patriotic card.  I can just picture this little girl marching in a parade.  I love all the layers and stripes that Tracey has created on her card.




1 comment:

Claire Spielman said...

New follower!! Thanks for the challenge....LOVE my Red, White & Blue!
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com