Monday, April 16, 2012

Challenge # 111 - Fairy/Fairies



 Welcome back to another weekly challenge!  

This week the theme is FAIRY or FAIRIES!  I know there are some wonderful images out there so dig them out, colour them up and show them to us!  If you can't find one in your stash, or if you just need a new one, head on over to our sponsor, Inky Impressions, and get yourself a new one!


 
 
 Lisa -Who despite being under the weather provided us with this stunning card.  
I just love this Inky Impressions' fairy!
 
 
Sandye -Red and turquoise are fast becoming one of my favourite colour combinations!  
Like the sentiment says this is "so fairy cute!"


 Karen -Here it is again the design team has provided us with some great creations using this Inky Impressions image...  and I just noticed that she is sitting on a clothes peg!  How adorable!!




 Moira - Bright and colourful - and so out of my element - but I am happy with how this turned out.  :)
 


Please make sure you check out our wonderful sponsor, Inky Impressions!!




 




No comments: