Monday, October 31, 2011

Get Sketchy . . . . . .

Wowzers, I sure do miss our sketch challenges when we go a week or two without having them.  I love all of our other challenges of course but sketches are what inspired me to start this challenge blog.  So I hope you have fun this week and enjoy a
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Welcome back sponsor
This is our last week with Inky.  It sure has been a fun challenge month and we were honored to have had them as a sponsor.  If you have not already, make sure you pop over to shop the Inky Impressions store, you won't be disappointed.

This weeks challenge is a clean and simple sketch challenge.  Please excuse my "amature" sketch.  My program crashed on me so I'm back to the old school way of creating.  So bear with me!!  This sketch can be flipped as long as it models the general layout.
Have fun!!!
And what would a blog post be without featuring our AMAZING DT!!!!

Nancy used an Inky image this week.  Is it not so precious!!!  I'm excited for the Christmas holiday and the ribbon on this card makes me want to get in the gift wrapping spirit.


What another georgous Christmas card.  I love the snowflake punch on this card nd the designer paper ties in perfect. 


Oh what awesome colors!!!!  I love the layout and take on the sketch on this card.  Great, adorable image!!!


Ok, FLIP OUT!!!!  LOVE this image, so cute with the polka dots.  The sketch was flipped and looks fabulous.


Love this image, so festive and cute for winter.  Great take on the sketch, and fun polka dots, fun card!!!


Wowzers, super love this color combo.  Love the designer paper and the coloring of the image all ties in perfect.









2 comments:

craftybren said...

Wonderful cards everyone

Bo said...

Thanks for the challenge! DT did a great job! Bo, xx