Monday, May 23, 2011

Challenge #66~Recipe Challenge

Morning everyone! Please bare with me. I know this is late but I am having some major difficulties with my internet. I wonder sometimes what I would do without the internet but at the same time am constantly cursing it!!! Goodness...drives me nuts sometimes!
We are still being sponsoring by:




Challenge #66~Recipe
3 different solid colors
2 buttons
1 ribbon


Here is the DT's Work:

Dalia
This is soooo cute...I just love all the bling, how the image has been cut out and the coloring..fantastic!



Jacki:
Look at these fantasic flowers! Soooo pretty!
Wag's image was used.




Karen:
What an adorabe card. Love the buttons and the border and of course the circle the image is in!
Wag's image was used.




Lisa:
What a great easel card. That ribbon looks great all around the card. That circle with the sentiment in it is sooo great!
Wag's image was used.




Sandye:
How cute using a map for the background. I just love the sentiment also!
Wag's imge was used.

Wow...that is some great inspiration!!


5 comments:

Dorcas said...

I'm not seeing mr linky so here's my project:
http://dorcasdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/05/happy-hatch-day.html

Melanie said...

WOW DT, fabulous, fabulous work!!!!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

great inspiration by all of you!
Hugs,
Georgia

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Beautiful DT work!!

By the way...where do you list your winners? I cannot find it anywhere.

Alison H said...

Beautiful samples