Monday, March 28, 2011

Challenge #58 and WINNER!!!

Morning everyone! I hope all of you have enjoyed your weekend. We had a fabulous weekend here. We are back in the States finally have been visiting family we haven't seen in 4 years. It's been tiring but tiring in a good way!!!

First thing this morning, let's get right to our winner for February. The winner will be winning a prize from:


WINNER FOR FEBRUARY:

Anita

Congrats!!!
Please shoot Melanie an email so you can claim your prize!



Welcome back our sponsor for the the month:



Challenge #58~Sketch + buttons

Here is your sketch for this week and don't forget to add some buttons!



We have a Guest Designer with us today, be sure to check our her blog and leave her some love.
Jeanette

This totally makes me more than ready for spring. Love that DP!
Softpecil image used.



Here is what our DT came up with:


Moira:
Wow...what a great action photo...love that border!



Colleen:
Stunning....what great buttons and embossing!
Softpencil image used.



Marsha:
This is such a light pretty spring card!


Georgia:
oh my goodness....this is some fantastic coloring. I'm in awe over this. And the colors....FAB!!!


Okay ladies...that's it from me this week...I think I'm going to take a nap...I know it's only 9:30am but....man....the jet lag is still getting me! Dang my brain is dragging...I had to go in and edit 3 times now because I keep leaving stuff out. Wow...it's going to be a long day!









1 comment:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

wonderful creations everyone! I love this team!!!!