Monday, August 30, 2010

Challenge #29 - Think Fall!!

Ah I'm so sorry for the late post. As you may have seen in my previous post I had some internet issues this week. So I'm going to jump right in to our challenge for this week so we can get on with the show.

This is our last challenge for the month of August and our last challenge with sponsor Limelight Paper Crafts. If you have not already, make sure you hop over to their store to take advantage of their fabulous deals!!!

Since we are now headed right in to FALL, I would like your creation this week to be FALL related. That is easy enough, right???

Have fun and make sure you upload your creation with the direct link to the blog post.
Welcome Guest Designer JenMarie. JenMarie is from limeLight Paper Crafts design team and we are so blessed to have her join us this week. Make sure you check out HER BLOG for more fabulous inspiration.


2 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

I have chosen fall colors for my card. Hope you like it!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

FABULOUS fall colors in the DT cards and AWESOME work!! My thoughts of fall took me a different route - Halloween:)