Monday, March 29, 2010

Critter Sketch Blog Hop - - Lots of "Egg"stra special gifts!!!!

Due to blogger giving some views issues today, you will now have until Wednesday, March 31st at 10am EST to upload your cards to Mr Linky.
Have fun hopping!!!!
Hello and welcome to our VERY FIRST blog hop. We are teaming with Paper Jewels to bring you and "Egg"stra Special Blog Hop day.

So why are we calling this an "Egg"stra Special Blog Hop. Well of course because there are lots of wonderful gifts to be won. If you see this egg on one of our blog hop gals blogs, this means they have blog candy to give out. All you have to do to be eligible to win the "Egg"stra special blog candy is leave a comment on everyone's blogs and create a project using the sketch and inspiration below. Upload it to Mr Linky by 10am EST on Tuesday. Easy enough, right??!??!?!
So where do you start with the hop? Here is the list:
You are Here - - - Critter Challenge
Now GO Here - - - Jennifer

In case you get lost, here is the rest of the order:

Kathryn Berthiaume
Tracey
Moira Coward
Darsie Bruno
April
Jacquie Kerevan
Crystal
Audrey Ernst
Marsha
Paper Jewels

At the end return back to the Critter blog, to leave a comment and enter your creation into Mr Linky

Here is the fun sketch you get to play with. The twist is to include some "jewels" some where on your creation. Here is a sneak peak from one of our Critter design team gals, Audrey. This is just a little tease of what you'll get to see throughout this hop.What you must do to be eligible to winner any of our "Egg"stra special prizes. You MUST create a card or project using the above sketch and inspiration. Upload it to Mr Linky by 10am EST on Tuesday. You must also leave a comment on each of the blog hop participants blogs. Winners will be randomly selected and announced here on the Critter blog in the evening on March 30th. Please check back to see if your a lucky winner.


26 comments:

Tracey said...

Hi Melanie - Mimosa is lovely. Love the dp, nice spring colors.
Hugs and off to blog hop.
Tracey

Anonymous said...

thanks for a fun blog hop, now I'm off to create!

Gina said...

Just starting blog hop, wasn't sure if this was start or Jennifer so leaving this message just in case "OOOOOOW!" how eggsiting!
love as always Gina x x x

Gina said...

PHEW! Finished Hop now just got to feed kids so I can get "cracking" on my own creation!
Loved it all!
love as always Gina x x x

Julye said...

Sounds fun will have to try and squeeze in some crafting before morning somehow but will certainly try best get on and hop thanks Julye

Julye said...

Finished the hop, now to do dinner and then I can plan my card, thanks for all the fab inspiration and more images for my wish list Julye

Erika said...

How fun!! I love blog hops!

TinaGAle said...

Loved the hop! Your mimosa is adorable. so many great projects. I loaded my card up on my blog.

Christine said...

I would play along but blogger won't open images for me today... everywhere else on the net is fine but blogger... therefore, I can't see the sketch :( or anything else that involves images!

Jane said...

What a fun blog hop... I really got some ispiration with everyone's cards. They were all just amazing.
Thanks for a fun Hop...now off to create.
Hugs

Tami said...

I made it through the hop and left comments. Great job ladies. Off to make my challenge card. I am a faithful follower and have played in every critter challenge to date.

Unknown said...

Just finished my card for the sketch.. wooops didn't see the update that we had til Wednesday he he .. Now I'm going to hop like the bunny on my card xxx

Unknown said...

I'm back from hopping. Really enjoyed seeing the faboulous cards, especially those Sweet Pea ones, they'll all gorgeous xxx Better go have a nap now ... xxx

CarlaKH said...

What a fun hop! I posted my card.

BarbaraW said...

This is too much fun! Thanks for extending the deadline. I tried this morning and saw a bunch of red x's. I'm glad I can still play.

Anita said...

This was a fun blog hop. I enjoyed seeing everyone's beautiful cards. I've linked my card.

Heidi said...

Fun Challenge! I am finished creating, I posted my link. Now I am off to hop!
Heidi

Heidi said...

What a fun Blog Hop! All of the DT cards are amazing. Thanks for the inspiration and sketch for the challenge. I have posted my entry for the challenge.
Heidi

Julye said...

Thought I'd put my card here as well just in case Mr Linky wanders off again. Thanks for the fun challenge Julye

Gina said...

Didn't Think I was going to make it after last nights nightmare with blog! Thanks for extending deadline. Loved the blog hop!Must go now puns eggshausted!
love as always Gina x x x

Janice M said...

What a great blog hop! Glad blogger is working today! Going to work on my card!

Lisa said...

How fun! Of I go to hop!

Jane said...

Hi... What a fun blog hop. Thanks ladies for all the darling cards and inspiration. Love this site... I have linked my card.
Jane C.

Kaz said...

Its been lovely visiting all your blogs. So glad the deadline was extended, would not have been able to play other wise. :o)
Kaz xx

Anonymous said...

Finished my card and linked it. This made me add the card to my blog which has been severly neglected. Thanks for the "egg"citing hop!

TinaGAle said...

I won! thanks so much. I posted a comment with my email on Marsha's blog where I won and she commented on my blog to contact her with my address. Problem is I can't find a way to contact her personally. Any help?
Thanks again for the blog hop